AgrosMilk routinely integrates data with 3rd party systems. The AgrosMilk Integration Framework provides the basis for third party applications to link into AgrosMilk for the purpose of sending or receiving transactional or reference data. Data integration is managed in a controlled manner via the AgrosMilk DataTalk framework. The most commonly used integrations to the AgrosMilk platform are:
- Inbound Collection data from Logistics
- Inbound Quality data for Milk Test results
- Inbound Master Data for Master Data synchronisation
- Outbound financial data to Financial Management System (FMS) for financial/GL purposes (e.g. SAP)
- Outbound integration to Data Warehouse for warehousing purposes
- Outbound integration to external BI tools (where applicable)
These integrations are delivered as standard and are typically invoked over REST API. Cloud-based solutions are growing in popularity, so the next logical step is to move a company’s billing to the cloud. Having billing, plus the Finance system, all operating in the cloud facilitates integration between the systems, offers huge advantages.