Optimise MRM With Data-Driven Decision-Making
With the AgrosMilk MRM system you can benefit from powerful analytics, role-based dashboards, and ad hoc reporting capabilities can be embedded throughout the modern MRM system, with relevant information on each screen linked to transactions and decision points. This is not just reporting in the traditional sense, but advanced analytics using data from many sources. Additionally, you can consolidate and analyse large amounts of data across multiple organizations, countries, languages, currencies to create a benchmarking tool. Then, you’ll know exactly how well your organization is doing relative to industry KPIs and can address operational areas that fall below industry average metrics.
Be Accessible, Flexible and Scalable
The AgrosMilk MRM is easy-to-use. One can access and share information quickly with a consistent user experience on a system that is simple, flexible, and intuitive. The importance of an intuitive, inviting user experience cannot be overstated, with 47% of employers viewing a lack of employee engagement as a top business pressure, according to a recent Aberdeen study. A company’s ability to be social, mobile, analytics, on cloud based technologies is quickly becoming essential to capturing and engage members and users. The following benefits you will experience from the AgrosMilk MRM system are outlined below:
- Creating a unified Member community and get closer to your Members through news, forum and network modules
- Communicate with Members, monitor, respond, post comments etc.
- One unified system across multiple countries where you can analyze trends
- Compiling company wide budgets and forecasts
- Health Check rating system for Members can be linked to Bonus and incentive schemes
- Users are proactive in helping the farmers improve their audit scoring and standards
- Examine Member trends by geography, seasonality, volume, quality etc.
- Ensure communication to farmers is timed and all farmers get cohesive company information
- Cost saving with less paper based communication e.g. download statements, meeting invites etc.
- AgrosMilk provide experienced Implementation experts throughout the project