While total economics are a major consideration in the decision, there are several other tangible and intangible factors organisations should consider when embarking on a software purchase decisions namely:
TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
On-premise solutions require not only the purchase of the software, but also incur support costs that are typically 20 percent of the license as well as additional hardware, personnel for maintenance and support, network monitoring, management tools and more. In the AgrosMilk Cloud model, the costs are included in the subscription cost, which not only leads to a lower total cost of ownership, but also reduces complexity and overheads. Including:
- No longer a need for server rooms, hardware and a dedicated in-house IT team which Minimizes Resource costs.
- No hardware maintenance or repairs are necessary. Cloud services offer multiple timed incremental backups in case you need to rollback.
- Upgrade to world class software designed solely for your organisation and deliver a significant return on your investment and benefits realised within the first year. Savings on automation of your Farmer payslips alone can save you in the tens of thousands.
REALTIME ACCESS TO THE LATEST AGROSMILK VERSIONS
Seamless upgrades are done, which ensures the most up-to-date version of the software.
You will get immediate access to new capabilities and features as they become available.
Therefore, your subscription actually appreciates over time, giving you even more value ensuring the following:
- Scalable and high performance – You can deploy Agros Cloud across multiple regions, subsidiaries, and divisions, avoiding the cost associated with those rollouts.
- AgrosCloud simplifies hosting and enables applications to scale up and down as customers’ business needs change, and support distributed users.
- With the Cloud offering you will be upgraded to the latest and greatest AgrosMilk software – Version 12.0. We provide our customers with
- Full Mobile Capabilities
- Customised MRM – Member Relations
- Haulier Portal
- Management System including;
- Real Time KPI Dashboards including farmer dashboards,
- Farmer social network, News feeds,
- Call and Document Management
This revolutionary software will ensure that you are closer to your Farmers than ever before.